Epoxy Regrout to Shower Floor Grout - $400.00 Inc GST
1. Choose this option if your shower is relatively new and in good condition, and your wall grout does not show signs of deterioration. 2. Your shower leakage as been diagnosed through the shower floor grout area by a qualified tradesperson. 3. Efflorescence is evident and the shower floor grout aesthetics are your concern
Our technician will prepare all the shower floor grout lines and the wall tile and floor tile junctions along with any vertical internal junctions – including vertical and horizontal hob and wall tile junctions then grind the existing cement based shower floor grout joint grout from between the floor tiles, using specially engineered diamond burs. This process ensures a clean product bond to the tile, instead of the product adhering to the glaze of the tile (as our competitors’ does).
Priced to appeal at only $400.00* Inc GST, and backed by the best warranty in the industry, our LIFETIME product & workmanship warranty!
This shower floor grout stop leak repair service includes:
- Remove old Silicone/Grout from all internal junctions within the shower area and shower grout lines.
- Seal shower wall tile and floor tile internal junctions with our 2 part Epoxy Grout, replacing the existing cement grout.
- Seal the floor grout lines with our 2 part Epoxy Grout.
- Apply anti mould polymer sealant to vertical wall junctions.
- Seal external junction of floor grate and waste riser.
- Seal internal shower screen and floor tile junctions with anti mould silicone.
- Inspect and seal tap flanges.
* Price for standard shower base size of 1m x 1m.
**Upgrade this service to our Full shower wall and floor regrout for only $145.00 extra.
Download the Spec Sheet here
View our YouTube page for videos relating to services.
Please note: Epoxy Grout Pro offers a fixed price, shower stop leak and reseal service and we do not up-sell, therefore if you have loose, missing or drummy tiles, we suggest a complete strip out, re-membrane in accordance with the AS 3740-2010 official standard, and a retile.